Technical analysis of radiated by a georadar-electromagnet waves through Earth’s thick underground utilities and various POS allowed by this method, see what is hidden under a layer of rocks to a depth of 100 meters. With the ability to change the frequency of the radiated wave ground-penetrating radar can detect small objects at depths of up to 10 meters, and the cross-town underground is not uniform and the significantly greater depths.
Georadar survey not required watering a lot of free space method is effective and actively applies in the conditions of city building, where overcrowding is combined with intensive traffic-and other restricting free movement reduction factors.
Here are technical possibilities of this method:
1. ground-penetrating radar to differentiate between both metallic and non-metallic objects and emptiness, size: 10-20 cm at a depth of 3-5 m, for the use of GPR antenna unit with frequencies of 150-250mhz, 1-2 m at depths of 20-60 m, the device is “Vine-N1” runs on the hour-length tote less and 25 MHz antenna 6-12 m.
2. taking a Georadar allows you to easily discover vodopro-water, gas pipelines, oil pipelines, various tie-in pipeline-related highway.
3. ground-penetrating radar also makes it possible to determine the source of moisture Grun, leakage of water mains, sewers, various flush-ployed spillways spaces.
4. Finding with GPR plastics and metal pipes, cables, underground utility mapping is carried out through computer processing of data obtained from the georadar nogo study.
5. detection of hidden defects in concrete structures. This technique allows you to locate voids and cracks in the concrete an array, determine location of reinforcement.
6. using georadar you can discover old surveys and evaluation of new foundations, detailed mapping of hidden fundamental-ISTS.
7. implementation of the mapping of ground pollution.
8. The survey itself georadarnogo strips, roads, concreted areas (measurement of thickness of layers of road coatings, determining the type of reinforcement, finding defects, watering zones.
9. ground-penetrating radar applied in determining the condition of bridges, dams, dykes and other hydraulic structures.
10. a survey of karst structures of landslide processes, tectonic, etc.
11. the discovery and mapping of mineral deposits, exploration of holding territories pits in georadar survey.
Georadar survey of prices depend on the complexity and volume of work.