Devices and methods of locating underground utilities
location of underground utilities - traditionally the task facing utilities . During the years of operation of pipelines , cables gained experience , developed their own methods and processing methods pipelines diagnostics , search for places and depressurization of pipelines damaged cable lines.
Today , due to many years of intensive development of areas in which interest is due to the presence of certain minerals, the task of the city limits migrated to ” open field .” This is typical for oil and gas regions . Here, for the years of development and exploitation of , once virgin territory in its bosom hide intricate , multi-storey network of different industrial communications , both existing and long-abandoned . This difficult task localization location , mapping and documenting this underground labyrinth laminated product lines fell on the shoulders geological software. This article we will try a little easier solution for this problem at least in the framework of orientation in a wide range of hardware offered tools and technologies so-called searching equipment .
Among the large variety of equipment to localize the spatial position of underground utilities can identify the main types of equipment , implement the following physical methods :
- Magnetic ;
- Radio wave ;
- Electromagnetic .
Typically , the choice of appropriate equipment type determined problem to be solved . To determine the specific type and brand of equipment even need to consider the conditions of its application. When working in urban areas or in large industrial sites with high concentration of underground utilities play a crucial role immunity and spatial selectivity of the selected equipment. In practice, there are often complex cases that lead to ambiguous interpretation of the results . To reduce the probability of false positioning of underground utilities use a combination of hardware that implements a variety of physical methods . It is not always economically feasible . Therefore, manufacturers of this type of equipment often go the way of increasing consumer properties due to the implementation in one device several different methods .
There are several methods for the most widely used location of underground utilities :
1. Scanning radar ( GPR ) .
2 . Infrared thermography .
3 . Acoustic location .
4 . Electromagnetic location .
More detail on the method of electromagnetic location. This is a universal method of location and tracing of underground utilities . The advantage of this method is the ability to obtain ” from the ground ” for a large amount of information that is not available in any other technology . This method has the following characteristics:
1. Search from the ground surface and determining the presence of underground utilities ;
2 . Tracing and identification of certain lines;
3 . Measures the depth of communication directly from the ground ;
4 . Portability of equipment;
5 . Light weight equipment and the ability to leverage even inexperienced operator ( when the majority of the transactions);
6. The ability to use the equipment in all types of soil , even under water ;
7. Partly cost of equipment and its components for implementing this method.
GPRS Cemetery Scanning & GPS Plotting
In the method is based on electromagnetic induction . Locators not determine the position of pipes and cables and detect a magnetic field around communication, created the alternating current flowing through it. The presence of the magnetic field around a current communication and allows you to define its position. While possible insulation from electric current , it is impossible to isolate the magnetic field. Isolation of communication or the presence of any type of soil does not change the form of the field . Alternating current creates a magnetic field detectable or “signal” . It not only causes the appearance of the field, but also causes it to reverse to an oscillating frequency changes , which enables efficient location using electromagnetic induction .
To begin with, that all currently known locators , both domestic and foreign , operating on the same principle - electromagnetic induction. All are responsive to an electric current flowing through the communication. There are current - work in passive mode ( without generator ) , there is no current - create it using a generator . Thus, we can conclude that any Locators can work and achieve equality of results. However, in practice it goes much harder , and the smallest features of the device allow much win in the end result . The most effective devices that can handle both the active mode and passive , which determines the presence of the receiver 2-3 active frequencies and industrial frequencies 50 and 100 Hz. Currently, these devices have the capability FM Series 9800 manufactured by Seba dinatronic ( Germany ), RD400 Radiodetection ( United Kingdom ), PL- 960 (920 ) FUJI TECOM inc., ( Japan) and foreign production series “Success ATG ” Company “Techno - AC ” (Kolomna ) series KP firm ANGSTREM - SP (Yaroslavl) , a series of” Contour ” company ” AKA -GEO “(Moscow ) ,” Finding 210D “” Svyazpribor ” series” TDI “” Oersted “, etc.
Locators , tend to have a highly selective heterodyne receiver , which provides high noise immunity and sensitivity makes it possible to work in a strong external interference in low signal level ( detection depth of communication - to 6metrov ) and increases the chances of success in communications saturated areas. Generally , the last problem now is very important , because in the ground sometimes happen something unimaginable : decades of communication fit into the earth, and no scheme , and now, when the need arises , it is very difficult to dig , without hurting anyone’s ” interests.” Untangling these tangles - great art. The preferred way to do this “by ear ” , based on the tone of the signal receiver. A true professional can reliably distinguish from the gas pipeline network , and not distinguish between the power cable from the pipeline poses no problems . It is this ” hearing ” benefits when in tone sound can pass on “their” line , while excluding “other” , we are deprived of using locators with microprocessor signal processing.
In addition, at your disposal 2-3 working frequency generator for the “active” and the ability to trace through inductive coupling via a transmitting antenna with a direct connection to the impossibility of communication. Import apparatus used for these purposes high frequency of 10 kHz and above. The main disadvantage of the electromagnetic location is that with it can not be done tracing plastic pipes .
To solve this complex problem only applies acoustic location method based on listening to the earth’s surface acoustic sensor signal produced by the generator of sound pulses in the pipeline. Thus, to solve all complex tasks of localization of underground utilities in the kit should include a generator of sound pulses . Currently, the only such domestic appliance is designed and produced by ” TECHNO- AC” (Kolomna ) . Foreign equivalent RSP- 3 (Seba dinatronic, Germany) . The presence of the acoustic sensor devices in the series ” The success of ATC “, ” The success of TFT » trace except the pipe materials , allows to solve problems surf spots depressurization of pipelines and locations cable line fault as induction and acoustic method . In addition , the presence of complete sensor voltage step ( DSHN ) allows you to search place downward insulation covers external communications, as well as finding fault location cable capacitance method .
Thus, to meet the challenges facing services , exploiting underground utilities :
- Localization and conducting trace underground utilities ;
- Control of external insulation covers communications;
- Search unapproved inserts in pipelines;
- Search places depressurization of pipelines;
- Fault location of power cable lines ;
- Control status ECP
most appropriate integrated appliances. The composition of such devices include a receiver ( with the presence of modes at frequencies of active and passive frequencies 50 Hz and 100 ” WB “), generator (2-3 active frequencies ) , a set of sensors ( acoustic, electromagnetic, capacitive ( DSHN ), etc. )
gold metal detector radar desertgold gpr test georadar
GEO EXAMINER locator.wmv
Accurate Underground Metal Detectors 3D Imaging System
GOLD Metal Detector Pinpointer Pro Introduction Gold Mine
georadar desertgold gpr ground penetrating radar gold
mf 1100 a long range gold detector
MF1100 A The modern device, New technology and the most accurate detects gold, treasures,Metal and cavities underground, MF 1100 a. Best Long Range Gold Locator. The modern device (MF 1100 a Innovation and new technology , the most accurate research for gold, treasures. MF1100 A Long Range Gold and Metal Locator Determine the depth of Target , DeepHunter: Precious Metal Detection.
Goldengate Plus 3D Depth
Gold Detector 3D Goldengate Field Test
GoldenGate 3D Plus - 3 - Detectarea metalelor pe plaja
Golden Gate 3D Video introductiv Detector de aur
ground radar metal detectors
ground radar metal detectors The ground radar or GPR allows detection of very large objects or cavities at depths that no detector even with a frame can reach. Using a different frequency sensor can also focus on smaller targets. These devices, originally reserved for professional use in engineering, are democratized.
Rover UC UnderCover Ground Radar Systems
Rover UC (UnderCover) Ground Radar Systems All OKM technology that fits in the hand. Ideal for easy transport and remain discreet! The Rover UC metal detector inaugurated a new generation of compact measuring apparatus and cannot be recognized as a metal detector. With the smartphone as a central unit you get the performance.
Ground radars to search for buried treasure deep
Ground radars to search for buried treasure deep It is recommended that ground radars to search for buried treasure, and detect underground cavities, such as tombs, tunnels and foundations with secret caches. Ground radar differs from classic metal detector technology and strength. Find metal detector gold to maximum 60 centimeters at ground radars.
Detect treasure with ground radar
Authentic ground radars, also referred to as GPR, allow the detection of metal targets and the cavities at inaccessible depths to other detection systems. But beware, a GPR is used not as easily as a metal detector. Indeed, there are a number of constraints to respect. Field must be completely dry, even in depth, because...Read Post
ground radar EXP 4000
ground radar EXP 4000 Ground radars are recommended for the search for deeply buried treasure and to detect underground cavities, such as tombs, tunnels, foundations with secret caches… The ground radar differs from the classic metal detector by its technology and especially its power. A metal detector can find gold to maximum 60 centimeters...Read Post
JeoSonar 3D Ground Radar System - New Metal Detector
jeosonar 3d ground radar system which has been the dream of both amateur and Professional users,Depth research in addition to the price action in all soil conditions reveals voids and underground caves in 2014 has increased the use of this device for the detection of metals and gold located under the ground, especially in the Middle East…Read Post
metal detectors ground penetrating radar
GPR Ground Penetrating Radar, Ground Penetrating Radar Cost, Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment for Sale, Ground Penetrating Radar Prices, Ground Penetrating Radar Rental, Ground Penetrating Radar Services, Ground Penetrating Radar Contractors, 3D Ground Radars for Sale. MD-1005 portable entertainment underground metal detector detector, Hand-held metal detectors detector nails penetrating, Gold and treasures of the Earth penetrating…Read Post
ground penetrating radar systems
Modern ground penetrating radar is a very accurate and reliable instruments . Application area of ground penetrating radar (gpr) is so wide. Mala Easy Locator IXM Mala Easy Locator (Easy Locator Monitor IXM +) is easy to use with penetrating into the ground radar (GPR) technology, Before we learn information about ground penetrating radar Rental…Read Post
Using ground penetrating radar to search for buried treasures
Ground-penetrating radar is a very precise instrument to search for both metallic and non-metallic objects. Can you use ground-penetrating radar to search for gold, not suitable for coin, gold nuggets, or hoards. The first study using high-resolution GPR were conducted in the field of Search and detection of underground utilities. Ground-penetrating radar to search for communications, voids, hoards and anomalies in the soil. Also used ground penetrating radars to search for treasures, cellars, assessing the depth, U-Explorer-ground-penetrating radar, ground-penetrating radar to search for better communication, to search for gold, search for ore search voids, treasure map, find grave sites, ground-penetrating radar ,Quick soil profiling using ground penetrating radar…Read Post
Georadar - objects search underground Reviews
Ground-penetrating radar is a modern geophysical device whose use for shallow research,Ground-penetrating radar is a modern geophysical device designed for a wide range of tasks. GPR, Ground-penetrating radar, radar, which is used for sensing the environment. Ground-penetrating radar is a modern geophysical device designed to detect various objects including metal…Read Post
Ground Penetrating Radar To Locate Underground
Ground penetrating radar is one of the useful non-destructive methods in locating underground, it was essential assess the use of the frequency of the antenna and the accuracy of the today is useful to locate underground pipes, ground-penetrating radar used near the main applications of stagnant waters, Oklahoma, location of underground utilities for penetrating ground…Read Post
Types of ground penetrating radar
ground penetrating radar systems, Radar -radio detection and ranging- device that detects mobile and office buildings, measure the speed, direction and altitude. Radars are used for different purposes, such as air traffic control, speeding traffic and meteorological measurements. Furthermore, a system that determines what is underground in a non-destructive and non-intrusive ways is known as…Read Post
Ground penetrating radar to modern radar designed
Ground penetrating radar to modern radar designed to Address a wide range of targets. Comparative compactness and mobility to perform non-destructive control environment with high details make it unique among geophysical equipment -rental cost. Find georadar used very widely in different areas of human activity: Geology-geological sections, building and determine the position of the water…Read Post
Information about the ground penetrating radar Rental
Information about the ground penetrating radar Rental Before we learn information about ground penetrating radar Rental, let us know quickly on this device is interesting , he ground penetrating radar system , portable and lightweight , and is ideal for all cases in which they are needed early intervention and immediate results . With standard antenna…Read Post
Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus
Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus subsurface sensing - a device Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus, a multi-purpose portable scanning ground penetrating radar to engineering , archaeological , ecological, hydro logical studies. Pretty useful and intuitive intuitive device capable greatly facilitate tasks performed by engineers . Specifications Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus Scanning ground penetrating…Read Post
Scanning EasyRad GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar
Scanning EasyRad GPR - Ground-Penetrating Radar Scanning EasyRad GPR ( Ground-Penetrating Radar ) - a portable device that is widely used in engineering geology , demining and rescue operations , as well as archeology. Pretty simple to operate , intuitive to use, the instrument is easy to solve any problems related to the study of the soil...Read Post
Ground penetrating radar Ditch Witch 2450 GR
Ground penetrating radar Ditch Witch 2450 GR Ground penetrating radar Ditch Witch 2450 GR: truly high precision sensing The successful implementation of a horizontal directional drilling is impossible without accurate location borax . In addition, it is important when drilling wells pass by every possible obstacle , with which can become conduits , sewers…Read Post
Georadar examination application ground penetrating radar GPR
Georadar examination application ground penetrating radar GPR ground penetrating radar scanning method Analysis of the passage of electromagnetic waves emitted by the ground penetrating radar through the thickness of the ground and underground utilities can scan through the ground penetrating radar to see what is hidden under a layer of rocks to a depth of 100 m By changing…Read Post
All you want know about ground penetrating radar ( GPR)
Job radar subsurface sensing device (a common terminology - GPR) is based on the classical principles of radar. Transmitting antenna device emitted ultra short electromagnetic pulses (units and fraction of a nanosecond) with 1.0-1.5 period of quasi-harmonic signal and a fairly wide range of radiation. The central frequency of the signal is determined by the type of antenna.
Select pulse is determined by sensing the necessary depth and resolution of the instrument. For the formation of probe pulses used broadband excitation of the transmitting antenna voltage drop (shock excitation method).
Emitted in the investigated medium pulse reflected off objects in it or inhomogeneous medium, the medium having excellent dielectric constant or conductivity, received by the receiving antenna, amplified wide band amplifier, converted to digital form by an analog-to-digital converter and stored for further processing. After processing the information received is displayed on the display…Read Post
Profiling provides a vertical sectional view of the subsurface environment along the path of measurement in real time. However, the role of the vertical coordinate performs during the pulse to travel from the transmitter to the boundary of the reflecting object and then to the receiving antenna. To convert this “temporary cut” in the real depth is necessary to estimate the velocity of propagation of electromagnetic waves in the environment and take into account the location of the point of reflection about the antenna device.
Propagation velocity of the probe pulse needed to assess the real depth of the objects can be found directly from the temporary cut in the presence of local or on the track linearly extended across the road subsurface object forming at radarogram characteristic hyperbolic trail. Solution corresponding asymptotes of the hyperbola depends on the speed of wave propagation in the medium. Function determining the speed of propagation of electromagnetic waves in a medium according to the diffraction image of a hyperbolic local object in the device has not been implemented and it is expected to available software systems GPR data processing on a computer… Read Post
gold metal detector radar desertgold gpr test georadar
GEO EXAMINER locator.wmv
Accurate Underground Metal Detectors 3D Imaging System
GOLD Metal Detector Pinpointer Pro Introduction Gold Mine
georadar desertgold gpr ground penetrating radar gold
- ground penetrating radar
- ground penetrating radar units The IDS Opera Developed by the market leader of the interest IDS Geordar, the Unext platform is based on the opera duo and ds2000 Ground penetrating radar (GPR).
- remote sensing and image interpretation Remote sensing call any methods used to define the distinguishing features of an object in the distance. In identifying archaeological sites such technique are primarily photographic
- KS-Analysis ground penetrating radar The machine consists of (transmitter and receiver), which is fix connected and in sync with the electronic brain. On the machine it is not necessary to exchange the antennas to become diaskopisi at other depths
- Ground penetrating radar to modern radar designed Ground penetrating radar to modern radar designed to Address a wide range of targets. Comparative compactness and mobility to perform non-destructive control environment
- Cobra Radar Detector XRS-9960G review Cobra Radar Detector XRS GPS technology available, 9960G allows you to get even more protection, Through the use of GPS and technology AURA database free subscription to AURA database service
- Ground Penetrating Radar To Locate Underground Ground penetrating radar is one of the useful non-destructive methods in locating underground, it was essential assess the use of the frequency of the antenna and the accuracy of the today is useful to locate underground pipes,
- fundamentals and theory of ground penetrating radar Dual 3d Jeohunter system is the most developed detector system in the world, produced by the latest technologies and capable of detecting metal and emptiness.
- Gold-Radar 16S gpr metal detector The Gold-Radar or GPR allows detection of very large objects or cavities at depths that no detector even with a frame can reach. “16S” high daughter of brand and is equipped
- ground penetrating radar (GPR) Currently the G.P.R.(ground penetrating radar) is used in: Archaeology, environment, geology, forensic applications, localization of underground water, military applications, real estate, location of tunnels, pipelines and facilities, engineering and treasure hunting.
- Georadars Zond 12e Geo-radar Zond 12 is a portable digital terrestrial geo-radar for scanning , for use in a wide range of geotechnical , geological , environmental , engineering and other tasks
- Devices and methods of locating underground utilities location of underground utilities – traditionally the task facing utilities . During the years of operation of pipelines , cables gained experience , developed their own methods and processing methods pipelines diagnostics
- Using ground penetrating radar to search for buried treasures Georadar is the dream of every searcher. Rumors that it is born in the same way as any legend of innuendo and out of ignorance. Ground-penetrating radar actually could render invaluable service.
- What is the geological survey for construction? USGS summarizes the technology concept. Discuss on the building site using a whole arsenal of various scientific disciplines of Geology: hydrogeology, giomorfo, tectonics, geophysics
- What is GEORADAR – GPR SIR- 3000 Ground penetrating radar – a mobile device that is used to produce a continuous section of the medium ( grading ) and the recording of the data in electronic form for further processing and analysis.
- ground penetrating radar systems Modern ground penetrating radar is a very accurate and reliable instruments . Application area of ground penetrating radar (gpr) is so wide. Mala Easy Locator IXM Mala Easy Locator (Easy Locator Monitor IXM
- metal detectors ground penetrating radar GPR Ground Penetrating Radar, Ground Penetrating Radar Cost, Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment for Sale, Ground Penetrating Radar Prices, Ground Penetrating Radar Rental, Ground Penetrating Radar Services, Ground Penetrating Radar Contractors, 3D Ground Radars for Sale.
- The future to detect great depth test a new kind of GPR, This device seems to be very promising for the detection of treasures. Indeed, unlike the current ground radars, which work only with a single frequency
- Category ground penetrating radar Learn how to work the ground penetrating radar and get your questions, cost rental for sale underground radar equipment Effects of subsurface radar DIY underground radar Penetration depth, ground radar.
- All you want know about ground penetrating radar ( GPR) Today, thanks to the use of military research for peaceful purposes, we have the opportunity to enjoy one of the most unique and modern geophysical instruments ground penetrating radar ( GPR)
- Makro Jeohunter-Jeohunter 3D Dual System Reviews Jeohunter 3D and Deephunter 3D of the brand Makro, as well as the king of the brand Nokta Golden, often called to wrong hybrid radars, are not real ground radar, but simple VLF which metal detectors software running
- Ground Penetrating Radar Sensors and Software Geosystem Products (Jeohunter, Jeoscan) are equipped with the most advanced technology. The oscilloscope block on the screens converts the signals obtained from the target underground into a graphical
- georadar system 12 -metal detectors for gold georadar 12 system, next-generation portable and high technology, the radar station is directly interfaced to notebook pentium with color display, to see what is in the subsoil and its stratigraphy.
- Detect treasure with ground radar Authentic ground radars, also referred to as GPR, allow the detection of metal targets and the cavities at inaccessible depths to other detection systems. But beware, a GPR is used not as easily as a metal detector.
- Ground Penetrating Radar Depth 3D radar. Maximum depth of scan: 120 cm. Provides 3D surveys under the surface of the Earth at one time. Underground utility lines discovered, From the latest and most powerful detection systems for gold and minerals and underground treasures
- ground penetrating radar (gpr) systems Modern ground penetrating radar – this is a very accurate and reliable instruments . Application area of ground penetrating radar (gpr) is so wide that it is difficult to imagine the alternative to the use – either this device .
- Simplified overview on the work of the graphic system (GPR) Ground penetrating radar (GPR) is an imaging technique used to produce high resolution images of the subsurface features. GPR is an effective tool for building inspections and quality control on all engineering construction projects
- Buy magnetometers Magnetic sensor device designed to measure the properties of the magnetic field and the magnetic properties of various physical objects. The presence of the magnetic field of the whole planet.
- Geophysical verification system This system of exploration on the property and are measuring levels of electrical resistance to Earth, several sources of electricity, and also depends on the voltage measurement systems
- georadar okm future i 160 OKM-made in Germany, is the world leader in the design and production of Professional Equipment for archaeological research, military, industrial and to search for treasures.
- what is georadar Georadar is a modern geophysical device designed to detect various objects including metal in different environments.
- Limitations of GPR Ground Penetrating Radar The system has an incomparable depth of search and excellent ability to sort metals. It is also possible to determine the depth of the target signal with high precision.
- Georadar survey Technical analysis of radiated by a georadar-electromagnet waves through Earth’s thick underground utilities and various POS allowed by this method, see what is hidden under a layer of rocks to a depth of 100 meters.
- Geological survey site Geological Engineering Research of particular importance in building a private home, a cottage in the grounds, improvements most soils.
- GPR Localizer 3000 Measuring instrument for professional archaeologists and treasure seekers . The principle of operation is based on the Localizer 3000 electromagnetic pulse method . Does not require additional computer
- Ground penetrating radar Results The results of the literature review show that the low-frequency GPR antenna (GHz 1) cannot detect surface defects such as heterogeneity in the Cabbage FRP file.
- explains what is ground penetrating radar and how GPR works The ground penetrating radar is also known as GPR, Geordar, and land, which means that the pulse is moving from dry sand (insulation from 5) to wet sand.
- Category ground penetrating radar page1 Learn how to work the ground penetrating radar and get your questions, cost rental for sale underground radar equipment Effects of subsurface radar DIY underground radar Penetration depth, ground radar.
- Ground penetrating radar with Android laptop Gepard GPR ground penetration radar is talking to detect objects and underground structures such as pipelines, underground caves, tunnels, foundations and the like.
- Russian archaeologists find tombs in Egypt Helped my Georadar design viziauein Ross, archaeologists in excavations in Egypt. providing device for archaeologists, as Chief scientific researchers at the Institute of Earth’s magnetic walionisvir
- Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus subsurface sensing – a device Scanning ground penetrating radar easyrad gpr pro plus, a multi-purpose portable scanning ground penetrating radar to engineering
- Information about the ground penetrating radar Rental Before we learn information about ground penetrating radar Rental, let us know quickly on this device is interesting , he ground penetrating radar system , portable and lightweight
- Types of ground penetrating radar ground penetrating radar systems, Radar -radio detection and ranging- device that detects mobile and office buildings, measure the speed, direction and altitude.
- Georadar – objects search underground Reviews Ground-penetrating radar is a modern geophysical device whose use for shallow research,Ground-penetrating radar is a modern geophysical device designed for a wide range of tasks.
- Overview of the use of ground penetrating radar In principle, GPR can be used in reflection or transmission mode. Reflection methods are the most common. Learn how the ground penetrating radar works
- br long range gold detector br long range Gold detector Bionic 01 can be used for many detection tasks. Gold detecting, identifying and silver treasure hunting at high distances are the main objectives of this gold detector.
- Gepard GPR ground penetrating radar Applications and functionality The main distinctive feature of this head is its excellent ability to sort metals. The deep search head divides the metals into four groups; Gold, precious, scrap metal and steel
- Articles on geological research Engineering geological investigation in order to obtain complete information on the geological structure, physical and mechanical parameters of soils and their power, chemicals, corrosive, georadar
- Ground penetrating radar Ditch Witch 2450 GR Ground penetrating radar Ditch Witch 2450 GR: truly high precision sensing The successful implementation of a horizontal directional drilling is impossible without accurate location borax
- Scanning GPR SIR- 3000 Scanning GPR SIR- 3000 – this is a very capable mobile non-destructive monitoring of the environment of deep soil , which makes it the most GPR useful and unique in the field of geophysical instruments .
- gold metal detector radar desertgold gpr test georadar ground penetrating radar Metal Detector, Geordar, GPRS, Desertgold, DeTech Chaser, two editors, Earth penetrating radar, also said GPR (ground penetrating radar), is a condition.
- What is a ground-penetrating radar Geoscanners and how-georadar -GPR Examination is performed with a special tool – GPR, which is an electronic device. The GPR investigators receive ongoing incision of the environment in which to diagnose.
- ground penetrating radar
- magnetometer magnex 120 LW The MAGNEX 120 LW is used for localization of buried ferromagnetic objects. The magnetometer applies to detection of pipes, but also and above all looking for unexploded ordnance (UXO), when the depollution of battlefields, after the conflict.
- ground penetrating radars Ground radars are recommended for the search for deeply buried treasure and to detect underground cavities, such as tombs, tunnels, foundations with secret caches
- Georadar examination application ground penetrating radar GPR Analysis of the passage of electromagnetic waves emitted by the ground penetrating radar through the thickness of the ground and underground utilities can scan through the ground penetrating radar
- compare GPR to other locating When you clear a site for the facilities, using the GPR for the entire site will combine the traditional and modern site identification techniques. GPR provides its own energy source, revealing both metallic and non-metallic objects